1. The management of any office, business, or organization; direction.
2. The function of a political state in exercising its governmental duties.
3. The duty or duties of an administrator in exercising the executive functions of the position.
4. The management by an administrator of such duties.
5. A body of administrators, especially in government.
6. (often initial capital letter) The executive branch of the U.S. government as headed by the president and in power during his or her term of office:
The administration has threatened to veto the new bill. The Reagan administration followed President Carter’s.
8. Any group entrusted with executive or administrative powers: the administration of a college.
9. Law. management of a decedent’s estate by an executor or administrator, or of a trust estate by a trustee.
10. An act of dispensing, especially formally: administration of the sacraments.
11. Supervision of the taking of an oath or the like.
12. Application, as of a salve or medicine.
Romans 8:12 comes first in ALL things-meaning-the spiritual side of things, how would Jesus do it, what IS the guidance of the Holy Spirit in this area? (According to the vision given to the Founder (of Romans 8:12) by the Holy Spirit AND according to the Bible (especially 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 and wherever the Holy Spirit is mentioned (ie: Fruits and Gifts).
The Administration of Romans 8:12 needs to be separate from those who speak/preach the Word. For spiritual matters are stifled with anxiety.
Those who preach, prophesy, etc, do not need to be concerned with Charity funds for example (counting, seeking of such etc.) a Treasurer needs to be set up for this, plus any assistants required.
The Head Administrator (of everything) needs to be in charge of acquiring different Pastors/Prophets/Evangelists/Teachers, etc to speak, their duties always performed with the Holy Spirit and in 1 Corinthians 13:4-8, as every staff and congregation person should.
In the meantime- there is only one person to do all these things. The Founder, The Treasurer, The Administrator (and any other role required).
May all personnel take the Spiritual Gifts Test, to help place them in roles according to the Gifts Elohim has given them- test will be taken, so will observation/progress reports to have ‘proof’ of the Gifts in display. (ideally before placement and some after as well.) Periodical observations/evaluations must be made, anonymously by peers and those they lead, not anonymously by those who lead them.
This space will be for the purpose of recording some of the Administrative duties the Founder currently has to perform. In the future there will be a Chaplain for each section Spiritual, Administrative, Security, Treasurer, Teachers, Law (of the World), etc and a Chaplain for the Chaplains! For help spiritually if needed, specifically in their specialization.
For in this way, all leaders are Administrators, and since EVERYTHING is based on the Holy Spirit we are performing an oath, daily and administering medicine or salve! In Jesus name, Amen! 🙂